inspiration | FOOD LOVE ON PINTEREST


I assume its safe to say that just like everyone else, I'm addicted to Pinterest.

Not only do I find some amazing photos on there, they lead me to the most amazing blogs written by some of the world's most talented people, doing some incredibly creative stuff!

I'm a bit addicted to the food and drink type stuff and of course all of the party planning ideas out there - its all just endless.  I've even created a board that my Secret Santa can check out - hint hint! 

Here's a cut of my food board.  The biggest problem is deciding which one will inspire me this weekend!

Happy pinning friends!

2 comments:

  1. How to choose, how to choose? No wonder I'm a little bit afraid of Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is a time waster, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete